Friday, March 13, 2009

Which Beauty Buzz Words Have You Stumped?

Though I try to write in a way that is accessible to both makeup pros and everyday gals alike, it has come to my attention that I occasionally use terminology that is confusing to people that aren't in the biz. Usually, the only one willing to point these things out to me is my fiance, who has no problem admitting ignorance when it comes to cosmetics or skin care (if only he were able to do this more readily when relating to other matters...) In a series of coming posts, I'll try to demystify some of the words or phrases that may have you saying "huh?"

You can help me by leaving a comment with any words or descriptions you've read or heard, either here or elsewhere. They can be makeup related ("what the heck is my waterline?") or skincare related ("free radical says what?") If you're too embarrassed to post, click the email me button in the top right corner and I'll address your question anonymously. As teacher used to say, the only stupid question is the one you don't ask.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...