Monday, August 17, 2009

This Week's Sales:
Jemma Kidd, Kinerase, Mario Badescu and more!!!

This week is second chance week in Salesville! We've seen most of these around (some just last week) but if you've been lemming something you let go last time, you may just be in luck!

HauteLook starts us off on Tuesday, August 18th with Perricone MD skincare. I'm in the market for a good night cream, so I'll be on the look out for a good deal! And if you missed it on Gilt Groupe last week, check out Rock & Republic Cosmetics on Wednesday, August 19th. I personally consider $135 (on SALE) a bit out of my price range for a bronzer, but if the refillable Swarovski encrusted compact sweetens the deal enough for you, don't miss this sale! Both sales start at 11am EDT.

Midweek over at Billion Dollar Babes, check out Kinerase skincare and Amazing Cosmetics. I'll be hoping to check out Amazing Concealer from (who else?) Amazing Cosmetics, a 2005 Allure Editor's Choice winner. And, though I'll admit I wasn't fond of Kinerase's SPF 30 Cream, I could be tempted to try their Ultimate Night Moisturizer if the deal is hot enough. Both sales start Wednesday, August 19th.

Gilt Groupe also waits until Wednesday this week to tempt us beauty addicts, bringing in Brit offering Jemma Kidd Makeup School on the 19th followed by D.L.& Co. on Thursday, August 20th. If you're into romantic Gothic images ala Burton or Gaiman, D.L.& Co.'s gloriously dark fragrances, candles and other home goods will be perfect for your aesthetic; what else would you expect from the company that refers to themselves as "modern alchemists and purveyors of curious goods"? Also on Thursday, don't miss star-touted skincare line Mario Badescu. If you keep up with my blog, you're already familiar with this line, which uses age-old, proven remedies in their no-nonsense approach to skin care and treatment. I'll, of course, be looking for my favorites: Glycolic Acid Toner, Drying Creme and Drying Lotion.



Finally, if you're new to my site, here's the deal: these sales are by invitation only. If you don't have an account yet, this is your personal invite! It's totally free, and totally easy- just follow the link to the sale by clicking on the name of the site that's hosting the sale! I do my best to write up all of the sales that are listed ahead of time, but since they are subject to change at any time, make sure you're following me on Twitter for the most up to date info!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...