Thursday, January 7, 2010

This (Half) Week's Sales: Elave, RevitaLash, Fenix, Pop Beauty and more!

Again, so sorry that I'm SUPER late posting the sales this week but, well, we all know what last weekend was, right? I could have back-dated this and made y'all think you're crazy, but I'd never do that to you- besides which, there are still quite a few sales to talk about. If you missed out on the deal of the century, again, so sorry- you can blame it all on me!

Starting on Thursday, you still have a chance to check out Elave and Methven on HauteLook, both sales run throughout the day. The site will also be adding Emerge Labs on Thursday, January 7th.

Also on Thursday, over at Gilt Groupe, get your hands on some RevitaLash when their sale starts tomorrow. While you're at your computer, hop over to The Fairest to see what's up- right now it's Clark's Botanicals and Cake Beauty, with promises of Mama Mio, Lisa Hoffman, Neil George and Juara to come. The Skinny's got Fenix until January 12th, and I promise I'll let you know what's next as soon as I know!

Finally, Editor's Closet has Pop Beauty starting on Friday, January 8th. If you're not a member at Editor's Closet yet, click here for a personal invite (for all of the other sites in the post, just click the name of the site to go directly to an invite.) Of course, you could contact me directly on Twitter too, it seems like I'm always there! If you can't wait until Friday, hurry over to Billion Dollar Babes and catch the tail end of their Pop sale- but hurry, it ends today!

So you see, despite ignoring a half-week of sales, there's still plenty to keep us busy. Let's just pretend the delay was to give us all some extra time to recuperate from the festivities of the weekend- I know I needed it! I truly hope everyone had a safe and wondrous start to your new year, hopefully your best yet!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...