Tuesday, October 12, 2010

e.l.f Sale!
50% Off for Your Eyes, Lips and Face!

How's this for good timing? If you were intrigued by my last review and you're itching to try out some e.l.f. for yourself, now's the time because you can get 50% off of your purchase by using the code TREASURE at checkout! Here's the silly part: the discount is only up to $7.50! A total bummer, but since the majority of e.l.f.'s products are just a buck, you can still rack up a nice little cart! Also, the 50% off deal ends 10/18, but the site is also having a "treasure hunt" with additional discounts, and that ends tomorrow.

In case anyone was wondering, I am not affiliated with e.l.f. and any products of that I own from the company were purchased with my own cold, hard plastic. I had actually planned on posting my review on the Lip Lock Pencil last week, but didn't get around to it. When I heard that e.l.f. was doing a 50% off promo, I figured now was the time!

Are you an e.l.f. fan? What are you stocking up on this time around?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...