Thursday, July 19, 2012

Would You Ever...Wear Pedicure Polish Strips?

I spied these at the store the other day and I just had to grab them. While I'm dead set against press-on toenails and french pedis (toe nails should not have a free edge!) I think the idea of wildly patterned toenails is right down my alley! If it's super easy to apply with no dry time, even better.

What do you think? Would you try polish strips on your toe nails? I'll be popping these babies on this weekend- I'll be sure to let you know how they work!

P.S.
Where do we stand on the issue of pedi pics? Yay or Nay? Would you rather see my tootsies, or just take my word for it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've used the Kiss nail dress on my toes, and it was pretty cute. I've never had any luck with the Sally Hansen strips, though!

I think toe pics are ok as long as they're not an every day thing, lol.

Phyrra said...

I used the kiss nail dress cheetah print on my toes and it was cute!

Anonymous said...

These polish strips are WAY more work to make them look nice than they make themselves out to be. Unless, of course, your fingernails/toenails are all the exact same size as the strips.

I don't mind pedi pics at all, but the thought makes me laugh as a I have a friend who is pathologically afraid of the sight of bare feet.

Moxiereviews said...

I like to see the pictures, but I'm fine with no picture, too. I'll be very interested to know what you think about these.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...