Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Beauty Buzz Word: Fallout

In a makeup context, the word fallout refers to the little specks of loose shadow that fall onto the under-eye and cheek area, usually during eyeshadow application. Though fallout can occur with almost any brand or type of powdered shadow, it is more common with loose pigments, glitters and very soft eyeshadows.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...