Monday, January 31, 2011

This Week's Sales: Napoleon Perdis, Davi Napa,
and COOKIES!!!

HauteLook starts off this week with a multi-brand Skincare Discovery Event on Monday, as well as separate features from SpaLab, Kimarge Salon, and Relaxed Spa and Tans. Tuesday's main even (to us anyway!) is Napoleon Perdis, with Skin Authority on Thursday.

Editors' Closet doesn't have any specifically beauty-only sales this week, but Wednesday the site will open one of their "Going, Going, Gone" boutiques- which is like a mystery bag full o' sales. If you're not a member yet, you can click here and I'll send an invite your way.

Though there's not much left over at the Beauty Story Beauty Blowout, you may still be able to scavenge a few last minute deals. If nothing catches your eye, wait around until Thursday when the Davi Napa sale opens.

There's still time to get in on Brand Alley's Designer Fragrance blowout, which ends Tuesday February 1st. Luckily, the site's Urban Retreat Beauty Sale starts on Tuesday, so the week is covered for us beauty junkies. BTW, if you want to join up and help us both earn a £10 voucher, click here for a personal invite from yours truly!

If all else fails at the beauty sales this week, there's one more special I found that has very little to do with beauty, but is still one of my favorite things ever: cookies. My favorite cookie company, Cheryl & Co, is offering Totsy members $10.00 off of any purchase of $34.99 or more when you use the code TOTSY. Now, I'm lucky enough to be near a Cheryl's retail location, but if you're not, take my word for it: a Cheryl's buttercream frosted cookie is a thing of beauty! These cookies are what I send to people when they have babies, they're also what I send for condolences- get one of the "create your own" boxes for yourself (you could share them with your friends or sweetie if you want, I suppose...) You can thank me later!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...