Monday, September 7, 2009

This Week's Sales:
Cover FX, Smashbox, Tarte...
the list goes on...

This week, we start off bright and early (8am EDT) over at Billion Dollar Babes with Skyn Iceland on Monday morning. If you're interested in being as green as you can be, this is the place: Skyn Iceland products are 100% Vegetarian, PETA certified cruelty-free, and their products contain no parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, petroleum, formaldehyde or paraffin. Wow, that was a mouth full!

HauteLook has two heavy hitters this week, beginning with DDF on Tuesday the 8th, then Cover FX on the 10th. This DDF sale could not come at a better time, I'm down to the last bit of my Glycolic 5% Exfoliating Wash (I'm eking out a few extra days from a travel sized bottle I got for free with a previous order!) I'm also excited to see what kind of deals Cover FX has. I'd jump at the chance to pick up the #160 Cream Foundation Brush- it looks like just the thing I've been looking for to apply my Illamasqua Rich Liquid Foundation! Both sales start at 11am EDT.

Over at Gilt Groupe this week check out the designer fragrance sale featuring scents by Herve Leger, Judith Leiber, Jil Sander, and Karl Lagerfeld. As if that weren't enough, Gilt will be hosting Smashbox Cosmetics the same day: Wednesday, Sept 9th. I would be doing you a disservice not to mention that the Smashbox website itself has some pretty good deals right now- tons of items are 25-50% off, plus Smashbox offers free shipping on any online order, and 3 deluxe-sized samples to boot! If I were you, I'd check out both sales to make sure you're getting the best deal! Then, on Thursday the 10th, check out Dr. Brandt Skincare. Dr. Fedric Brandt is board certified not only in Dermatology but also in Internal Medicine, and is all about advanced solutions that allow you to "take the doctor home with you." All Gilt sales start at Noon EDT. I did notice there are no sales posted yet for Sat and Sun, so make sure you're following me on Twitter so that you don't miss out on any last minute sale additions. (Not to mention my charming daily antics and zippy wit!)

Finally, my new personal danger zone, The Fairest, graces us with Cosmedicine, Tarte, Korres, Juara and Bodyography this week. Though dates for the sales aren't listed, it seems as if they keep at least two or more rolling at a time, but be sure to check daily or you're likely to miss something!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...