Monday, August 3, 2009

This Week's Sales:
Annik Goutal Fragrances, MD Skincare, Tarte and More...

Strut on over to Gilt Groupe at noon today and check out Tarte Cosmetics- I've been ruing the fact that I passed on a set of their famous cheek stains the last time they made rounds on the sale sites, so I'll be on the look out this time around! If at-home pulsed-light treatments sound like a good idea to you (I'm not so sure, myself!) check out Baby Quasar on Wednesday, August 5th. Also on Wednesday, Gilt features Clark's Botanicals. After his son was in a debilitating accident, Dr. Harold Clark combined his background in both traditional and homeopathic medicine to developed effective treatments for his son's unbalanced skin when even prescription products failed.

To my great excitement, this week HauteLook will feature high fragrance house Annick Goutal. I dreamt of her Eau d'Hadrien for about 2 years before I broke down and bought it, now the only thing I don't love about it is having to try to pronounce the name when someone asks me what I'm wearing! Check it out on Tuesday, August 4th at 11am EDT. On Thursday, August 6th, stock up on your skincare needs with MD Skincare by Dr. Dennis Gross.

Oh, and BTW, since shipping tends to be a bit hefty on these sites, HauteLook is helping by offering free shipping on everything you purchase until August 12th, after your initial purchase. This means that you pay shipping once no matter how many times you shop!

Of course, these sales are by invitation only, if you don't have an account yet, consider this your personal invite from me! It's totally free, and you can join now- just follow the link by clicking on the name of the site! As always, I do my best to list all of the sales that I know of, but since they are subject to change at any time, make sure you're following e on Twitter for the most up to date sales and invites.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...