Monday, August 10, 2009

This Week's Sales:
New Additions:
Clarisonic and Thierry Mugler!

This week on Gilt Groupe we see Freeze 24-7 again, this time on Monday, August 10th. Then on Thursday August 13th, Rock & Republic Cosmetics makes their sale debut, I can't wait to see what goodies they have to offer. I'd buy almost anything that comes in such an awesomely designed compact! Wrapping up the week, if you've been waiting to try cult favorite Clarisonic, this could be the chance we've all been waiting for when the beauty brush to beat all beauty brushes hits the sale site on Friday, August 14th. All Gilt sales start at noon, EDT.

Haute Look starts their week in beauty with Laura Mercier on Tuesday, August 11, at 11am. And since I missed a great deal on their 24/7 eyeliner sets, I'm hoping to find them again when Haute Look features Urban Decay on August 13th.

New to the rotation (thanks for the invite, Adina!) Editor's Closet will be featuring Thierry Mugler on Thursday, August 14th. Of course, I would have been remiss to not mention this, as Mugler's Angel is one of my all-time favorite fragrances!

You guys know the drill; these sales are by invitation only, if you don't have an account yet, here's your personal invite! It's totally free, and you can join now- for Editor's closet, CLICK HERE for a personal invite from me, for all of the other sales, you can just follow the link by clicking on the from name of the site! As always, I do my best to list all of the sales that I know of, but since they are subject to change at any time, make sure you're following me on Twitter for the most up to date info!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...