Saturday, August 1, 2009

Illamasqua Swatches!

Well, now that it's here in the US, many of you may be wondering what all of the hubbub is over Illamasqua Cosmetics. This cult favorite is full of unique shades and textures- here's a few for you to mull over until you can make it to Times Square! Click on any image to see a super close up, and stay tuned for full looks and reviews featuring Illamasqua products!









Left: Light Liquid Foundation 105
Right: Rich Liquid Foundation 135











Creme Blush in Rude





Powder Eyeshadow in Vapour

Left: without base
Right: with base (Urban Decay Primer Potion)








Top: Sheer Lipgloss in Torture
Bottom: Intense Lipgloss in Absorb











Liner in Cane


Glosses on my actual lips (both me, the difference in skin tone is just different lighting!)
Top: Absorb, Bottom: Torture

2 comments:

Anastasia said...

Woah that foundation is light. No ordering online for me <_<;

I completely love that nude lipgloss on you, the pigmentation is insane!

Unknown said...

yes, the 105 is light, and there's actually one lighter! Since I got 105 in Light Liquid, I think it will actually blend nicely in the winter.

I can't believe the pigmentation of the Intense Lipglosses- that photo, I should say, is without liner, lip primer, etc- it's just the gloss. It does migrate a bit, so if I were to wear it I'd be certain to line my entire lip.

Though much of my first Illamasqua purchase isn't really suitable for daily wear, I'm still excited to continue trying the brand. After all, the uniqueness of their products is what attracted me in the first place!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...