Tuesday, September 13, 2011

30 in 30: Question #21
Where Do You Buy Your Makeup?

Coming up on the last 10 questions, here's the first of today's three answers:

Question #21. Where do you buy your makeup?

Where don’t I buy makeup? Seriously! Lately, even mass market brands that I used to look down my nose at have majorly stepped up their games (I've been stalking my local Walgreens looking for a new Wet n Wild polish!) so it seems like nothing is off limits anymore. As a pro, I'm obsessed with using the best- not just for myself, but for my clients. But, I like to get the most for my money, so places that give industry discounts rank high on my list. Since it's the only place that offers a pro discount with a location I can actually walk in to last minute, MAC is a frequent haunt. When I have the foresight to order ahead of time, Naimes Beauty Center is a favorite- they offer pro discounts from 20-40% on a ton of brands including Bobbi Brown, Eve Pearl and Make Up For Ever. Naimes is also a great place to stock up on supplies- they carry everything from set bags to sponges.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...