Monday, September 26, 2011

30 in 30: Question #27
What's Your Favorite Powder?

OK, so 30 days didn't happen. My cat ate my...computer? I accepted a drink from a stranger and woke up yesterday in a motel bathtub full of ice? I thought it was 30 business days? Anyway, we are in the home stretch, so I'm going to continue on with...

Question #27. What's Your Favorite powder?

If there’s one thing I’ve learned about myself as I’ve answered these 30 questions it’s that I seem to have a penchant for the discontinued. Alas, my favorite powder was Estee Lauder’s So Ingenious Loose Powder, which has been gone for several years now. It was superfine and silky- similar in texture to MUFE’s famous silica based HD powder. Unlike the MUFE powder, it came in skin tones, so it never looked ashy or chalky on the skin. I've been hoarding my last little bit of SI powder, but recently had to pop the sifter off to get the dregs- so now it's time to find a new favorite!

I do currently stock MUFE HD and Estee Lauder Lucidity powders in my kit, usually blending a bit of the tinted Lucidity with the MUFE powder to reduce the chance of ghostiness in my medium and deeper skinned clients, but as always, I'll be on the lookout for the latest and greatest!

1 comment:

rokhl said...

Hi Jessica,

I just started reading your excellent blog (and saw your post about cooking a seder). Wanted to wish you a sweet new year, a shana toyve tikaseyvu!

-rokhl

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...