Friday, September 23, 2011

30 in 30: Question #26
Do You Wear Makeup Everyday?

OK, so 30 days didn't happen. My cat ate my...computer? I accepted a drink from a stranger and woke up yesterday in a motel bathtub full of ice? I thought it was 30 business days? Anyway, we are in the home stretch, so I'm going to continue on with...

Question #26. Do you wear makeup everyday?

Nope. Shocker, I know- but most days I’m just chilling at home with my little one. As much a part of my life as makeup is (and, in a way, maybe because of that) I very much want to protect her from the idea that makeup is necessary, or that a person can’t be beautiful without it.

I am pretty neurotic though, so if we go out, even if it is to the park, I will at least put on some BB Cream, if only to make myself feel better!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...