Monday, August 29, 2011

30 in 30: Question #13
Where Do You Keep Your Makeup

My answers to 30 makeup questions in 30 days! Today's question is:

#13. Where do you keep your makeup?


Um, didn't we already cover this in my answer to question #9? Maybe indirectly, so I'll give you the rundown again, with a few more details. The bulk of my makeup is in my kit, with backups and less frequently used products in 2 seperate 3-drawer organizers that I keep in my linen closet. My personal items that I use daily (my foundation, mascara, etc...) are in a glass jar in the same closet. I carry my every day lippie (Sleek Pout Polish) in my purse makeup bag- this small one from MAC's 2010 Liberty of London collection.


In my LoL bag, I also carry clear balm (right now it's Palmer's Cocoa Butter Fomula Moisturizing Lip Balm SPF 15) concealer, hand cream, and whatever touch up products I need to go with my look for the day.

So that's it. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...