Saturday, August 20, 2011

30 in 30: Question #5
What's Your Favorite Lipstick, Lip gloss and Lip Liner?

My answers to 30 makeup questions in 30 days! Today's question is:

#5. What's your favorite lipstick, lip gloss and lip liner?

Favorite, schmavorite! Again, variety I say!!! But if I have to choose, I’d say my favorite lipstick and my favorite lip gloss are the same product- Sleek Pout Polish in Perfect Plum. Depending on how you apply it, you can get anywhere from a plummy-pink stained look to a glossy wine- all with sun protection & tons of moisture in a shade that goes with almost anything! (I have to thank Ana for introducting it to me, she may have changed my life). Aside from my every-day Pout Polish, I'm a huge fan of a red lip- almost any will do, but I have a particular weakness for deep-but-still-bright scarlet reds.

My favorite liner is the now discontinued Nude Plum from Victoria’s Secret’s VS Makeup line. I have dry skin, which means lipsticks and glosses bleed very easily as my skin searches for moisture. VS liners are some of the only liners I've used that stop this cold.

I'm also a fan of e.l.f.'s Lip Lock pencil, which is an "un-liner" style clear crayon that goes around the outside of the lips rather than on them. You can check out my full review here.

Luckily, I have several backups of my favorite VS liner (in every shade it was available in, of course) but I suppose I’ll have to find a substitute eventually. What’s your favorite?

1 comment:

Ana said...

Golden Rose lipsticks, some Gabrini ones and Impala lipliners - they come in a wide range of shades.

The shades I like are true red, deep plum/wine and my-lips-only-better :) .

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...